Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summertime and the Livin's Easy

I feel like summer has officially began and we're off and running. Ok, so livin' isn't really easy. It's actually exhausting trying to keep Kellen busy, take care of the animals and house, and have an 8 week old attached to you all the time but we're figuring it out and having fun. I've been fighting a cold so we've had some downtime around the house. We also made a trip to the Zoo and Belleview Park this week. 
 Who can avoid a nap when swaddled and vibrating? Look familiar


 In my desperate attempt to get Kellen potty trained, I am bribing him with pretty much anything! He's doing pretty good as long as I remind him to go.

Jae's first trip to the zoo. The double stroller was not needed since neither of them liked sitting in it so tomorrow we will try again with one stroller and a wrap.


I've had Belleview Park on my list of things to do for awhile now. It was the perfect outing today, somewhere different but close to the house. They have a playground, train, petting farm, and creek. 







 Success!

No comments: