My dad came out to meet Jae last week. We started the visit with Kellen's first gymnastics class of the year. I am hoping a session of gymnastics will help us have something to do before summer. Kellen had fun jumping and running around.
Steve was busy with a flyball tournament all weekend so my dad, Grandma and I took Jae and Kellen to Monkey Bizness to expend some energy Friday. Jae slept and ate through it.
We had fun at Clement Park Sunday morning.
Kellen had a great time playing with Grandpa Dave and was sad to see him go. It was a great short visit. We got to introduce him to the crazy sport of flyball, visit with family, and spend lots of time with Jae and Kellen.
Our "little" girl now weighs 11lbs 5oz, and is 22.5in long. She is off the charts for weight, length, and head size!
1 comment:
She is SO cute and already has a very impressively cute wardrobe, especially considering you didn't know she was a girl! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment