Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Day of Pre-Kindergarten

First Day of Pre-Kindergarten for Kellen
August 11, 2014

Kellen had a great first week of Pre-K at La Petite. He picked up right where he left off in Ms. Debbie's class. Him and his best friend, Blake were very happy to be reunited. Jae started the school year in the "Ones" Toddler room. She is doing a great job eating at a table, feeding herself, and sleeping on a cot. She is maturing so much...giving huge hugs, waving hi and bye, mimicking our words, following directions, sporting a tiny pony tail and reading books. Jae is still nursing a few times a day and while I'm in no hurry for her to be completely weaned, I am so happy to not have to pump, prepare bottles or wash bottles every day. I feel like there is so much time now to get work done, play with the dogs and kids and make dinner. We are all exhausted and crabby but getting into our school year routine.

No comments: