Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Day of Preschool

Kellen is in his Preschool year at daycare. He is starting this school year in a room of 2.5-3.5 year olds. There are lots of old friends from last year in his class and some new friends as well. He has had his teacher, Ms. Cindy before.  

His school is always sending home pictures, which I love getting. I thought these ones were cute so scanned them in with my phone.




I need to note that Kellen is doing awesome at potty training. He has only had one accident at school this whole week so far and has been in underwear the whole time. He has even started asking to go, a big step!

Jae is doing really well. She has been drinking 3 6 oz bottles while away from me, so I am relieved. Everyone comments on how happy and smiley she is. She is nursing quiet a bit in the evening but is falling asleep for the night around 7:30 pm. 10.5 hours of sleep every night...she is an amazing baby!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Love the first day of school picture! I hope you are all doing well with back to school!