Steve was at a leadership training for work Thur - Sat this week so I was on my own. We did ok but two days is definitely my max, Saturday morning was a bit challenging. I did brave the pool alone with both kiddos Friday after lessons. It was Jae's first time swimming. Kellen stayed in the shallow water going down the slide and playing in the fountains while Jae and I hung out near the side of the pool.
Steve came home just in time to go to Karina's 3rd birthday party Saturday. Kellen played at the park with some friends and we ate yummy cake before a storm moved in.
Kellen finally got to go fishing Sunday. We met my mom and Kyle at Barr Lake to fish on their boat. Poor Jae had to wear a ginormous life jacket, she was hot and grouchy most of the time.
Kellen had a ton of fun though and was a trooper in the heat. He caught 3 fish, a walleye and 2 trout.
" I'm not going to touch that fish!"
It was nice to get on the boat and have a little fun with Kellen. We wish Steve a very happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
That is a successful first fishing trip! Babies in life jackets are never a good combo. But she sure looked cute ;)
Post a Comment