Monday, January 21, 2013

Tractors, Cows and Horses!

Steve, Kellen and I met my mom and Kyle at the Stock Show Sunday afternoon to wander around before going to the Rodeo. Kellen missed his nap so we were all a little skeptical but he had so much fun. He was obsessed with the tractors, studying every inch of them and I think he would have sat on them for hours. He also liked looking at the cows and goats that were being shown. 

 He was so tired before the Rodeo started, he could barely keep his eyes open but once it started, he was completely mesmerized and sat for the 2+ hours.

Luckily, I didn't have to work Monday morning so we all got to sleep in and recover a bit from the late night. Steve and I will be taking the dogs back out to the Stock Show for a flyball demo Tuesday night. 

No comments: