We had a relatively relaxing weekend with just enough fun thrown in. Friday night Kellen got to hang out with Grandma Leigh while we had our usual flyball practice. Saturday we made our way downtown for Kellen's haircut and had lunch there while we were in the area. Kellen's hair was way too long so we went extreme and now it is so short. It's growing on me though. Kellen spent Saturday night with Grandma and Grandpa T. while Steve and I went to my school's holiday party.
We made Christmas cookies Sunday. Kellen got to help out with the sugar cookies. I'm bummed that I have to work during the annual cookie decorating party with some of my friends and their kiddos so we had to make due on our own.
Kellen was supposed to have a Holiday Program at his school tonight. He has been singing Jingle Bells and talking about his reindeer song and hat for days so we were pretty excited for it. Unfortunately, they cancelled it because so many kids and teachers are sick. Total bummer.
1 comment:
Kellen looks very grown up with the new haircut. I am bummed you will miss the cookie decorating play date, it looks like Kellen has it all figured out this year! I can't believe how late JeffCo is going this semester-we've been off since Tuesday! PS- I love the astronaut :)
Post a Comment