We cut down our Christmas Tree today near Fraser. The weather wasn't too bad (glad we waited until today) and we got a good looking tree. We had a few parenting fails...Kellen fell face first on the tree in his carrier (not good setting it on a hill!) and then his fingers got really cold while eating lunch and he screamed for 20 minutes while they warmed up but I guess live and learn : )
| Hiking to get a tree was a great workout. |
| Steve and the dogs with our tree. |
| Kellen and I with the tree. |
| Family photo. |
| Steve and Kellen, looks like Kellen is smiling but he's really ready to lose it. |
Stay tuned for the finished product...
2 comments:
Looks like so much COLD fun! Auggie has the same snow suit, I feel very fashionable for Augs now.
Fun! Your Christmas tree outing looks so much more festive than ours with all that snow! I love Kellen's snowsuit. That is a tall tree!
Post a Comment