I had a 4 day weekend around my birthday this year so I have lots of random pictures from being home more than usual. I celebrated with my family at Steubens on Sunday night.
Playing at home
We introduced a sippy cup with a little bit of milk in it. He needs help but can drink out of it. We're going to continue giving him a few ounces of milk everyday from it.
This was the first time I've seen him pull himself up from a sitting position. He can only get up on his knees but still a big step.
And afterwards....what is wrong with my legs?
Big boy!
Two videos - one of Kellen playing peek a boo, I think we can officially say he gets the game and the other of our flyball demo at the stockshow Tuesday night. Trinity is the second dog on the team on the left.
1 comment:
Kellen is so strong! I seriously love how many outfits he and Mac have that match!
Post a Comment