We had a busy weekend with Aunt Tammy in town. Flyball friday night, baby sitting Saturday night, breakfast with Grandma T. Sunday and Trick or Treating Sunday night. The weather was great Sunday night - no bundling up needed. It was exciting to go Trick or Treating in our neighboorhood. I was pretty impressed with the houses, they handed out good treats and lots of the houses were decorated.
Pre craziness, Kellen sat and played with some of his toys.
Grrrr, I've been trying for an hour to upload a video of Kellen giggling at the dogs and it won't work so I give up!
3 comments:
what a sweetheart he is! I love that big smile.
It sounds like a fun filled weekend. It was great seeing you guys and Kellen this morning. I love you guys!
He has such a sweet smile! Blogger is hit or miss with uploading videos for me. I almost always have problems too. Cute costumes!!
Post a Comment