Couldn't help myself and had to take advantage of the nice weather and all the leaves. Poor Kellen, Trinity and Kona...


And here is a better picture of Kellen in his costume, now you can see the tail. He's not a bunny or an owl, think more exotic. My students knew what he was because they have all seen Madacascar.
5 comments:
I know what he is! He's a raccoon - right? Kellen is adorable, whatever anaimal he is! The Fall pictures are great!
A lemur? Or maybe a sloth? I haven't seen that movie...
He's a cutie pie, regardless!
With the tail showing, it is much easier to tell. A lemur, right? Love those fall pictures! I might have to go dump Mac in a pile of leaves today, you have inspired me!
Yes! He's a ring tail Lemur...an endangered primate from Madagascar.
Hahaha!! I LOVE that you dressed him as a Lemur. Thank goodness I took an entire semester on Primate Behavior, or I wouldn't know exactly which one! Adorable!
Post a Comment