Kitty and baby nap time. Trinity is helping with tummy time
We spent Saturday morning doing yard work. Kellen was coorperative and took a nap in his crib for awhile and then enjoyed his swing on the patio while we finished up.
Happy 7th birthday Trinity!!
Friday night Steve's parents watched Kellen while we went out to eat at Fruition for our anniversary. Fruition has had lots of publicity recently - Top 25 restaurants by 5280, reader's choice for best fine dining in 5280's Top of the Town, and best new chef by Food and Wine Magazine. Dinner was amazing and the restaurant is cute, I would highly recommend it. Steve and I enjoyed our time alone together but were anxious to get back home to Kellen : )
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was such a pleasure babysitting Kellen when you went out to celebrate your 6th anniversary. He is so good and changing each time I see him!
Look at those smiley cheeks! He is seriously the most chill baby ever, love him. I am so glad I got to see him again toight! And I am jealous of your dinner, we need to go there!
2 comments:
It was such a pleasure babysitting Kellen when you went out to celebrate your 6th anniversary. He is so good and changing each time I see him!
Look at those smiley cheeks! He is seriously the most chill baby ever, love him. I am so glad I got to see him again toight! And I am jealous of your dinner, we need to go there!
Post a Comment