We weren't too adventurous this year for the 4th (not like that's any different from previous years). After getting all of our yardwork done Saturday, we could spend Sunday just hanging out. Our friends, Katy and Kevin came over with their baby Asher Sunday for dinner and then we spent the rest of the night trying to console Kona and Trinity that the fireworks and thunder wouldn't actually kill them.
Kellen in his 4th of July outfit (PS - it is size 3-6 month!)
When Kellen is awake and in a really good mood, he just stares at us, kind of like "what are you going to do to entertain me?"
Monday night we headed to Lacey and Zach's to celebrate Jordan and Robbie being in town.
The group photo of the girls and babies! Myself and Kellen, Jordan and Audrina, Katy and James, Lacey and Augustino. 
Jordan and Kellen
The new babies: Kellen and Augustino are 2 weeks apart.
We kind of have a morning routine going. I wake up around 6:30 and pump, get Kellen up around 7:00 and feed him, and then Kellen goes back to sleep in his crib until 9:30 or 10:00. It is by far my most productive time of the day...which is why I'm updating the blog right now : ) The rest of the day is totally random so I just try to play it by ear.
1 comment:
I give the 4th of July outfit 5 thumbs up. Love.It. And your morning routine sounds like some kind of dream. Baby sleeping until 10=awesome.
Post a Comment