Saturday, May 29, 2010

Coming Home

We came home from the hospital on Friday. It was nice to get out, we were going a little crazy being cooped up in a small hospital room. The cats are pretty bent out of shape. They spent the night in bed with us trying to figure out what was in the crib next to us. Our first night went really well. Kellen slept well and only got up when I fed him. Steve and were able to get enough sleep that we weren't completely exhausted today. Hopefully this continues : ) The dogs don't seem to care much about Kellen. Kona was more upset that we had a balloon in the house - we promptly had to hide it to get her to stop freaking. Steve took them to the park to play frisbee this afternoon so as far as they are concerned, all is well.
Here are some pictures of us waiting for the volunteer to come help us to the car.


He ended up not needing the hat, it was like 95 out but we had to try it on anyway.
Hopefully Kellen is cute enough in this picture that no one notices I look like a beached whale!
We gave Kellen his first sponge bath today. He was way too mad to take a picture during the bath but he was pretty cute when it was all over.

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Congratulations on being home together! Kellen is such a cutie, I love him! And I adore his coming home outfit-adorable. I hope that your recovery is going well and that you are having an easy time with nursing, adjusting to life with a newborn etc. I want to come see you next week! Just let me know a good time for you when you aren't too crazy with visitors!