Kellen was excited to celebrate his 6th birthday with all of his new school friends this year. He pretty much knew exactly what he wanted and instructed me to plan a Star Wars party at our house with a craft. I elaborated on that a little and we had a great time celebrating.
Steve made pool noodle light sabers that the kids got to take home. They spent most of the party running around, hitting each other and reenacting Star Wars.
I didn't take any pictures of the food but we had Cubano, hamburger, and pizza party sliders with chips, apple sauce pouches, and marshmallow popcorn.
The kids made R2D2 crafts.
Star Wars photo booth.
I think we were all most excited about the BB-8 pinata. The kids had fun whacking it until it burst open and there was a mad dash for candy. We had TONS of candy. I had to apologize to all the parents when they picked up their kids.
Singing Happy Birthday to the soon to be 6 year old.
Kellen got some awesome gifts, most of which were Star Wars related. Sure to keep him busy for a few days.
It was a great party. I was a little nervous about having classmates get dropped off and keeping them entertained but they all played so well together and the 2 hours flew by.

No comments:
Post a Comment