Sunday, March 6, 2016

Back on Skis

We planned spending this weekend in the mountains awhile ago. We invited Ashley and Eric up with us and last minute I decided I wanted to try and ski with Kellen. I don't think I have skied for almost 10 years. I have no idea how it has been that long but I was a little nervous. Not so much to ski myself but to also have to watch Kellen while Steve stayed home with Jae. I was completely shocked at how confident Kellen was skiing. He knew exactly what runs to take, he was adventurous on the way down and was way faster than me. We stayed mostly on greens with a few blues in between. I was happy Ashley and Eric hung out with us most of the day so I had some extra eyes to watch Kellen. The day was so much fun and I can't wait to get back out there. 

Above - Ashley got me trying to catch up to Kellen. He is the little kid way ahead of me. Below - Ashley followed Kellen for a little bit. Its fun to see him navigate the mountain.


Apres ski Noosa yogurt and Starbucks hot chocolate. Who doesn't love a free baby Noosa? Or, two or three?

No comments: