Sunday, October 20, 2013

Anderson Farms

I soooooo should be grading right now but looking at pictures is so much more fun! We took Kellen and Jae to Anderson Farms today to get some pumpkins. I'm convinced a pumpkin farm is the best place ever to take pictures. Kellen had so much fun and was old enough to enjoy all the activities. We got there early to beat the crowd and the cold weather and ended up enjoying a semi private ride to the pumpkin patch! I loved all the pictures so much, even the outtakes so enjoy!






Kellen with our pumpkins. He insisted we get 4 pumpkins and that mommy and daddy's were the two big ones.  

Spiderman Kellen 

 In the mini corn maze looking for animal footprints.


 Kellen LOVED the barrel train!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

Katy said...

SOOOOO cute! We still haven't made it to the farm or any other pumpkin patch yet! I need to get busy!