Sunday, October 21, 2012

Anderson Farms

I'll start with some random pictures from the past week or so since I havn't posted any in awhile. Kellen has been border line sick, tired, and really crabby lately. The smallest thing will set him off, he will throw whatever is around him and then have a temper tantrum for what seems like forever. We have a hard time getting him to calm down and move on. I'm hoping it is just due to a general lack of sleep. When he isn't busy throwing a fit, he has been great at playing independently with his cars, boat and legos.
Steve and Kellen reading while Higgins snuggles next to them.

Legos!

We let Kellen watch cartoons in the morning while he sits on the potty, he has figured out how to get us to let him watch cartoons now.
We took Kellen to Anderson Farms today to pick out some pumpkins. They have lots of fun things for kids to do and Kellen had a blast. Grandma Leigh met us there.


 


 
 
We ended up running into Lacey, Zach, Audrina and Auggie. Auggie and Audrina were getting on the ponies so Kellen wanted to ride too. I was shocked at how much Kellen enjoyed it and wasn't nervous at all.
 

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Next time you come that far North, call me! We love Anderson Farms! I love Kellen's duffle coat.He is looking like such a big boy.