We are excited to let everyone know that we are expecting a new addition April 1, 2013! I am close to being done with my first trimester and our next ultrasound is scheduled for September 24.
FAQs:
1. I have been feeling pretty crappy and have been exhausted beyond words. I go to bed early and Steve has been great at entertaining Kellen when he gets home from work.
2. We don't know if we'll find out what we're having. I got my way with Kellen so it is Steve's decision this time around.
3. We are assuming we'll have another boy, which is fine by us (I have tons of cute clothes already!) but I think everyone is rooting for a girl.
4. We have lots of room rearranging to do. The guest bedroom will move to the basement, the dogs' will move to the guest bedroom (who's bright idea was it to give the dogs the best bedroom in the house??), Kellen will move to the dogs' room, and Kellen's room will stay a baby's room.
5. I would love to take the entire end of the year off from work and return in the fall but I'm not sure that will work out. I am assuming I'll have to return at the very end to keep my benefits through the summer.
1 comment:
So exciting Tonia!! Congrats, and funny b/c I had a strange suspicion you were preggo when we all met at the park this summer.
Post a Comment