Monday, August 13, 2012

End of Summer Fun

 
Kellen and I have been trying to make the most of the last part of our summer. 
I met some friends that I've known since elementary school at a park a couple of weeks ago so all the kids could play. It was so much fun to see everyone and their cute kids!
Erin's boys: Charlie and Alec, Katy's boys: James and Mac, Holland's girls: Riley and Piper, Christy's kids: Teddy and Lily, Lacey's kids: Audrina and Auggie, and of course Kellen.
I had to go into work for some interviews so my friend Kim watched Kellen for me. She got Kellen and Karina in the bike trailer and pulled them to a park to play. I heard it was a good workout!
One more trip to the zoo, we have definitely gotten good use out of our membership this summer. Kellen knows so many animals and their sounds now.


No comments: