Friday, May 4, 2012

A few new pictures

Our lives right now revolve around work. I am so stressed out about my job and wish that I could quit at least once a day. Steve was out of town part of this past week which makes things a million times harder. I did manage to take a few quick pictures this week and am hoping for a good weekend. 
Helping daddy put silverware away.

Kellen is able to put silverware away correctly in the the drawer which always amazes us.

Cooking while Mommy makes dinner.

Playing with Mommy's headband (I died laughing when I found him like this)

Spending Mommy's furlough day at the Children's Museum.  Bubbles!!

Painting, he was into it for abut 10 seconds.

2 comments:

Connie Tamburini said...

Cute pictures.
Well I hope you did have a nice weekend and that our time at the spa helped destress you some. I sure enjoyed it.
Have a good week and enjoy your Mother's Day coming up.

Sweet Baby James said...

He is looking so much older, what a big kid! I am sure you are looking forward to your summer at home with him! We are excited to celebrate Kellen turning 2 with you guys soon!