Sunday, May 27, 2012

Barnyard Birthday Bash!

We threw Kellen a big barnyard bash for his birthday. I had tons of fun planning the party thanks to Pinterest and Etsy. We were lucky enough to have our friends and family come help us celebrate Kellen's big day.  
Kellen pre party with the balloons

The cake, which was delicious.
Outside Decorations
  

Cake and Goodies
Kellen eating lunch, we had BBQ, salads and fresh produce
Michele, Woody, Grandma Givan, and Paula
 

Singing Happy Birthday
Yummy Cake
Kona, Grandma T., Kellen and Kai
Asher, Katy and Kevin

Grandma Leigh, Paula, Michele

Everyone enjoying the yard

Brian, Bryce, Jess, Abby, Andrew, and Jason
Opening presents
Kellen and Mac checking out the lawn mower.


Karina testing out the swing

2 comments:

Connie Tamburini said...

What a great party! Everyone had so much fun! I bet Kellen had a good nap afterwards. He sure looked exhausted!

Sweet Baby James said...

You did such a good job on his party. Everything was adorable! I loved the food and Kellen's shirt the most (and the cake!)! And you have the best backyard ever for parties :-)