Monday, December 19, 2011

Nothing in Particular

Some pictures from the past week or so...
Before seeing Santa

Dinner at Steve's parents'

Reading The Grinch

Climbing at the Children's Museum

Making bubbles

An early obsession with trains?

Ebleskivers!!

Broncos vs Patriots on Sunday

The game felt like we were in LA or something with celebrity sightings.  Between Tom Brady and Tim Tebow, there were lots of cameras out documenting every play.  Steve and I had great seats and had a fun time.  The weather was amazing.  The Broncos lost but come on...no one actually thought they were going to win right??


I'm on break now and Kellen and I have some fun things planned this week.  I'm looking forward to spending some time with him and not working.  I'll end with a video of Kellen and my mom examining our Christmas Tree.  You can hear that Kellen has alot to say but it doesn't make any sense yet.


No comments: