
We have been super busy the past few weeks (well, really all summer) and I've been slacking when it comes to taking pictures. We had a flyball demo in Frisco Saturday so we took the opportunity to spend the weekend in the mountains and to take lots of pictures.

I found a farmer's market on Friday and got some Palisade peaches. Kellen is still very weird about what he will feed himself and eat in a non pureed form. He LOVES pureed peaches, wouldn't eat cut up fresh peaches, but did eat an entire whole peach. I don't get him. He's going to have to figure it out soon though because in 2 weeks he goes back to day care and will be in the toddler room where they expect him to eat on his own for all meals and snacks (eek!).
Who needs toys when you have an entire kitchen to explore?

The park at the Dillon marina. We were totally impressed by it and can't wait for Kellen to get bigger and can fully enjoy it. Notice his swollen eye...he fell onto a wooden block Friday.
Now, to get ready for our trip to the Pacific Northwest. Kellen and I are flying to Portland on Tuesday (I'm have a panic attack, I so hope Kellen is good on the plane!) to see my Uncle Mike, Aunt Jill, Grandma and Grandpa Clayburn, Monica and her family. Steve will be joining us Thursday and we will drive to Washington for a friend's wedding and then head back Sunday.
2 comments:
Isn't that park the best? And does it surprise you at all that Mac has the same outfit waiting for him for next summer? ;-) Palisade peaches are the best, Kellen knows when something is good! Have a great trip, I bet he does awesome!
Thanks for filling us in on your great weekend. It looks like you all had a ball. Have a good trip to Portland.
Post a Comment