Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Stuff

Lots of new things going on this weekend. First, Kellen got a new sand and water table (acting as a water table for now).

Then, for father's day Steve (we) got some adirondack chairs for our patio. We've been talking about getting them for years so I finally bit the bullet and made the purchase.
Kellen even got his own chair!

Kellen has started doing lots of new things this weekend. He is walking more than crawling. He is really learning how things work and how to communicate with us. He will clap at himself if he puts something together. He will wave. He says mmmmmmm when eating something he likes. The most impressive to us though is he started signing "more." We went out to dinner at Cafe Jordano Saturday night. Kellen was kind of picking at some things we gave him to eat at the table, trying to preoccupy him but he went crazy when Steve gave him some mushroom tortellini in cream sauce. He fed himself about 5 tortellinis during dinner, the most I've ever seen him eat on his own. It was so much fun to see him enjoying something so much. I got some pictures on my phone but not with my camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking sand/water table and you have a great place for it! I love the green chairs - especially Kellen's chair!

Sweet Baby James said...

So much cute in 1 post. Love his chubby belly, little man shoes, chair and as always those curls!