Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Kellen

We had a nice birthday evening with Kellen Wednesday. Steve got home early so we could open up presents and go play. Here is Kellen opening up some cute oufits from Grandpa Dave and Nana Deb.


Kellen opening up his present from Mommy and Daddy.
Kellen and Daddy playing with his new Green Blocks.

We went to eat and play at The Village at Edgewater. I found out about it from a coupon I got at the Great Diaper Change. It has a large play area, lots of classrooms, and a restaurant with a small, kid friendly menu. Steve and I had salads that were pretty good and Kellen had a blast playing. He was a busy body crawling all over the place and worked up a sweat. I wish it was a little closer to us, we'd get a membership and go all the time but I think we will definitely be back.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!