We didn't have a whole lot going on this past weekend. We ran lots of errands and had some visitors over. Kellen still likes to carry things around in his mouth....
My friend, Katy and her son, Asher came over Sunday night for dinner. Asher is 17 months and about the same size as Kellen. Kellen spent the night following him around, trying desperately to keep up with him.
After a miserable night Sunday, we were convinced something was wrong with Kellen. I took him to the doctor to see if he had an ear infection and he did not. He also does not seem to have any teeth coming in so who knows. He has been crabby since he woke up from his nap and refused to let us put PJs on him. I pinned him down to at least get some babylegs on and he has been roaming the house all night naked because that is the only thing that keeps him from whining.
1 comment:
I love the pics of him carrying things in his mouth-hilarious! He is looking so old! And I love his brown dipe and striped baby legs!
Post a Comment