Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We started Christmas Day at the Tamburini's.
Kellen with Grandpa and Grandma T.
Hmmm, is this present for me?
I love ripping paper!
Beth, Kai, Joe, Pierce, Steve, Kellen, Tonia
We spent Christmas evening with Grandma Leigh, Kyle, JD, Alison, Haylie, and the twins.

And not to be a complete bummer but we ended up in the ER very early Sunday morning. Kellen was actually sick Christmas day. He was whiney and didn't feel good. By the time we got home Saturday night, his chest sounded pretty congested. He slept off and on but when Steve got up at 2:00 to check on him, his breathing was very labored and noisy. I called our Pediatrician's after hours line and they told us to go to the ER. Kellen was diagnosed with croup and given a breathing treatment, some steroids, and humidified oxygen. He has been admitted for observation but is doing much better. We are exhausted and killing time until he can be sent home.
Our poor little guy finally asleep on the bed. We did have a wonderful first Christmas with Kellen. I think it will take the rest of the week to recover from the day and to sort through all the amazing gifts we got.

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Poor bubba!!! I hope he is OK and you are all home and feeling better soon! Croup is awful, but luckily usually short-lived. I love Kellen's cardigan :-)