Thursday, June 10, 2010

Visitors Take Two

The visitors and adventures continue. So far Kellen has been to dinner at the Yard House, Hacienda twice, and Holy West. He has also been to the Aquarium and Uncle J.D.'s house. I'm glad we're practicing getting out and about but I'm exhausted! My dad and Deb left this morning. My Grandma Clayburn is in town now and stoped by today to meet Kellen with my mom. This weekend Steve is taking the dogs to a flyball tournament in Brighton. I plan on stopping by with Kellen to say hi and show him off : )
Nana Deb, Grandpa Dave, and Grandma Givan admiring Kellen
Kellen really likes sleeping in everyone's laps!
Grandpa Dave and Kellen
Perfectly chill on Grandpa Dave's lap
Tuesday, we went to the aquarium with my dad, Deb, Grandma Givan, Alison, Haylie, Deaglan and Adalynn. Kellen did good sleeping in his wrap while we wandered around.
Deaglan and Adalynn showing off the trains on their arms.
With Grandma Leigh, Grandma Clayburn, and Kellen
Hanging out with Grandma Leigh, Grandma T., and Grandma Clayburn
Grandma Clayburn and Kellen

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

You have been busy! Way to go getting out that much with a newborn, I'm impressed. Love him all snuggled in the Moby-too cute!