Friday, March 26, 2010

Snow Day

Wednesday was a snow day so I spent the morning shoveling the sidewalk, hitting snow off trees, and playing with the dogs in the backyard. Here are some pics pre snow removal and sun (the snow was mostly gone by 3:00).

Kona found a ball under all the snow. You can also see all of her snow balls sticking to her fur.

What you can't tell about Trinity in this picture is that she is shivering uncontrollably and staring at a tennis ball. Kona under the tree branches that were almost to the ground. No trees were injured in this storm!32 Week Belly Shot...I guess at this point no news is good news? We have a flyball tournament this weekend (and seriously, if I have to drive to Loveland in the snow one more time I'm going to scream...here's hoping for no snow tomorrow!) and today marks the start of spring break!

No comments: