I decided to reuse some of our old halloween costumes for the dogs this year but we still had a theme...ARTHROPODS! Yes, that's right I'm a science teacher. Kona was a lobster and Trinity was a spider. Kona made a much better lobster than Trin did a spider.
We stayed home Friday to see how many trick or treaters we would get. It was pretty constant between 7-7:30 but other than that it was mostly just my students who came by to get candy. Here's Trinity and Kona waiting for the kids to come.
Here's Kona once I opened the door and she would see someone in a costume. She would run and hide and then freak out for about 10 min. Trinity on the other hand would stick her head out the door and make sure everyone pet her before they got candy.
Will you please make it end?

SNEAK PREVIEW!!! The living room is going Gold.
SNEAK PREVIEW!!! The living room is going Gold.
We painted our living room Saturday (well I had a conference so Steve painted most of it and I helped a little) in preparation for our furniture which should be here any day now. Stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment