Sunday, October 5, 2008

Entryway Make Over

We spent all day Sunday painting the entry way and downstairs "powder room." I must say that we are sick of painting trim and ceilings!
Here is a before picture of the entry way before we moved in.
Here it is after. We're adding all new light fixtures as we go too. Technically, the paint color is a taupe but I think it looks more like chocolate milk. We'll paint the stairway and upstairs hall the same color eventually.
Now I know that the leaf print in the bathroom was a crowd favorite but unfortunately it had to go. Here is the aweful bathroom before.

And after. The color is pretty much the same one in our kitchen/bath at our old house.

Without the light on.


We have someone coming to retexture our kitchen and basement bathroom this week as well as fill all of the fist holes left upstairs from the previous owner. We are hoping to paint the kitchen next weekend and then I will be so much happier!!!!




3 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Looks great! I didn't think it looked bad to begin with, but now it looks really good!

Fist holes... hmmm.

Sweet Baby James said...

Looks really good! I love the color of the hallway. You guys are so ambitious! RIP leaf wallpaper.

Jordan C said...

It looks great :-) Want to come to NY and paint for me???